Upgraded to 2.1.3

I usually wait a little bit after releases of WordPress to make sure everything works well and there are all around no problems or bugs in it. I waited just long enough from the 2.1 upgrade that I missed the whole security issue, after that I waited a little bit longer to upgrade to the recent version, but now I’m all up to date.

Everything seems to work fine right now and I don’t think there are any issues. The only reason I say this is because I completely forgot to disable all my plugins before I updated but everything is fine.

Have fun and I also want to let you guys know that I enabled some cacheing on the site so it should be a bit faster now.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *