Garmin Nuvifone Gets PicturedCell Phones, GPS, Photos June 18th, 2008
Laptop Mag had a chance to spend some time with the Garmin Nuvifone, and here’s a rundown of their impressions.
- Still a prototype so it didn’t have GPS or an internet connection yet
- The touchscreen is soft and non-reflective
- The keyboard seemed nice and it does have an auto complete function
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Tri-band 3.5G HSDPA data
- Available in the fourth quarter of this year
- The camera application froze the device they were looking at
But, the real big deal with their post was the large amount of photos taken of the device. Which you can view through the link below.